You understand that building a career starts at the bottom, with an opportunity to learn from working closely with experienced people and that means you’ll be working on some very basic tasks one minute then thrown into the deep end with something above your experience the next. But that’s ok, because we’ve put our trust in you and you have our support.
Above all you care about your work and you’re here to build a career that will set you apart from everyone else in your class.
About the role
Let’s be honest. This is an entry level position. But it has huge potential for you and the business.
We need someone to join our team and help drive the day-to-day running of our growth campaigns and supporting client projects.
This means you’ll be working across both sales and marketing skill sets. Of which both are very important to us and the fact they’re linked even more so.
It’s an important role and it’s pivotal to our ambitious growth plans.
So, what will I be doing I hear you ask?
Working closely with our Chief Growth Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
● Day-to-day running for our growth campaigns, as well as client campaigns
○ Operating LinkedIn profiles for our senior team, managing messages to and from connections, building a relationship with them and trying to move that conversation on to something more meaningful
○ Using data to re-target connections and stimulate sales conversations
○ Keeping CRM up to date and being proactive about keeping opportunities warm
○ You will be accountable for hitting your own targets and KPIs and those of the business
● Supporting the medium term growth plan
○ Generating ideas for sales campaigns and driving the detail behind them
○ Being part of our social media marketing team by developing content and engaging our community
■ This includes testing new social media channels for each of our global audiences
● Being involved in the longer term growth strategy
○ You will be of the team that sets the longer term vision for growth, devising our strategy and coming up with ideas that will help us grow
○ Be part of the conversation developing and evolving our value proposition and go-to-market strategy.
What your career progression looks like
With the foundation skills you will learn as our Growth Executive, you have a platform to grow your career with 4 Roads.
You could take a more market led track, developing deeper skills in PR, content, data and CRM – supported by the creative that excited our prospective client base. All of which creates fame for the business.
Or you could take a more sales-led track, running pitches, coming up with solutions for clients that solve their problems and closing deals. All of which creates fortune for the business.
The opportunities are endless and you will receive growth training like nowhere else.
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We don’t need a CV. But we would like you to write a letter that explains why you’re right for this role, why you want it and what you’ll bring to the business. Simple.
Send your letter to [email protected] with “Hire me as your Growth Executive” as the subject line.