4 Roads have many years experience with social tools and technology, including Telligent and Sitecore implementations.
4 Roads support does not stop after deployment – end-to-end business support is provided, through the entire social business process – from online community planning, right through to completion.
Experience shows that organisations vary greatly in their support requirements. Whether you are an existing 4 Roads customer with a new online community, or have an existing community built by another supplier, 4 Roads take pride in supporting customers, and their interests, by providing a range of support packages at every stage, tailored to your needs, objectives and your budget.
If you choose to engage with 4 Roads, you can be sure that there is a bespoke support package to meet your individual requirements.
4 Roads can take full responsibility for completion implementations but also recognise that some customers only require support should there be an issue. For these customers, 4 Roads are happy to augment an internal team by providing training and support and enriching internal capabilities.
4 Roads offer a range of tailored support packages, at every stage of your project, with:
- Technical support desk helpline - direct support from an in-house team of highly skilled and knowledgeable technical support staff to handle day to day technical questions and queries
- Technical documentation - including manuals, release notes and end user feature guides
- Testing - the in-house QA team can provide test documentation and automation scripts
- Hosting and info-structure management - partnered with industry-leading managed hosting providers, 4 Roads help customers navigate the complexities of current and emerging social technology infrastructure. Services include:
- DevOps (change management, compliance, deployments, support)
- Managed services (hosting, cloud, storage, security)
- Content management (creation, workflow, maintenance)
- Deployment - advocates of automated solution deployment, 4 Roads both design and implement a continuous deployment process that reduces typical friction and risk associated with enterprise application deployment. Automated process offers a number of benefits:
- Faster, more reliable rollouts, saving valuable time and resources
- Empowering developers to deploy directly to internal environments, removing burdens on release engineers and accelerating the deployment cycle
- Greater visibility into the current state of deployments, increasing confidence in production releases
4 Roads appreciate that your online community and website are business-critical - subsequently, the business strives to respond quickly to all customer issues. The internal support teams work hard to continually improve support activities and management of your technical support needs, provide an open dialogue with all customers and improve best practice.
Please contact us to find out more about the tailored support services 4 Roads offer.