See Sitecore In Action With A Bespoke Demo
Request a personalised demo of the Sitecore Experience Platform.
When researching a website platform provider, there are many different options available and a host of content to digest, learn and analyse, and also new terminology you may not be familiar with. This can often lead like ‘information overload.’
At 4 Roads, we believe, the best way to assess whether a platform is right for your organisation is to see it in action. That is why we can offer and free Sitecore demo – to provide you with a quick evaluation of the platforms suitability for your organisation.
Sitecore 8, released in 2014, has raised the bar in helping it become the number one customer ‘Experience Platform.’ Features and benefits include:
- Value – Sitecore pricing makes it affordable for mid-tier and large organisations
- Ease of Use – Easy to create, manage and control content
- Integration – Full integration with third party software solutions through Sitecore native API
- Scalability – Achievable for sites of multiple regions and in different languages
Whether you are considering Sitecore as a website platform, or already have a website powered by Sitecore and are looking for a partner to offer support services – a Sitecore demo with 4 Roads, is the logical step.
What will it involve?
A Sitecore demo with 4 Roads is totally bespoke to your individual needs. By requesting a demo we will be in contact in the first instance to ascertain exactly what you would like to learn, and how you see Sitecore within your business. We will then devise a bespoke demo of the platform, which will cover all you need to know, either at your office, or online.
Demos can include, although are not limited to including:
- An introduction to what Sitecore can do for your business
- How Sitecore can benefit specific departments within your business
- Navigating the Sitecore interface
- An introduction to Sitecore’s digital marketing system (DMS)
- An overview of Sitecore’s campaign management tools
- An overview of Sitecore’s analytical tools and experience database
- An overview of Sitecore’s website personalisation features
- An overview of Sitecore’s A/B and Multivariate testing features
- Learn about Sitecore’s integration capabilities with 3rd party systems
So, take a closer look at the Sitecore platform and request a demo today.
More details on Sitecore can be found here.