HELLO, WE ARE 4 ROADS
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our award-winning team at our office at Stoneleigh Park. Just get in touch, we'd love to hear from you. Our current vacancies are below:
As an Account Manager you’ll be managing key client relationships, building trust and adding genuine value to our most important accounts. You are knowledgeable and passionate about all things digital and relish the challenge of problem solving.
You’ll have a client focused attitude, meticulous attention to detail, a strong commercial awareness and enjoy problem solving to deliver the best possible customer experience.
Our portfolio of clients is extensive and diverse, so you’ll be confident engaging with stakeholders of varying seniority across a range of industries. You’ll also be the epitome of a team player, with an ability to collaborate with creative and development teams to deliver on our promises to clients.
We’re looking for someone ambitious, collaborative and self-motivated, with a desire to grow our business, through the the retention of existing happy clients.
- Experience leading client relationships – liaising with internal teams to create and deliver the best possible work to schedule and within budget
- You can act as a trusted adviser to the client, demonstrating a clear understanding of their business, market and competitors, and ensure this knowledge feeds through to our teams
- You can communicate performance and progress effectively to the client, in person, on calls and via email
- You have managed multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You have an awareness of the profitability of work, and proactively managing this, either with the client or internally
- You have experience in creating and acting on opportunities to grow our accounts
- You have knowledge of several, or all, of the following: web development, artificial intelligence, online communities, knowledge management, voice search, chatbots and augmented and virtual reality.
- You have excellent and adaptable communication skills
- You are confident leading meetings and presenting in a variety of contexts
- You can work autonomously, in an organised manner
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple projects
- You can manage stakeholders and ensure they are up to date on projects
You have 3+ years’ experience in a relevant, client-facing role
Why you should work at 4 Roads
- We work incredibly hard and take pride in everything we do. Your hard work and commitment in helping us be the best agency we can be is rewarded with a relaxed and flexible working environment. We like to have fun, support each other and ensure that you look forward to coming in to work every morning.
- We’re proud to be home to a bunch of incredibly talented experts in their respective fields. We provide opportunities to ensure you learn something new from your co-workers every day.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Challenging and interesting work for big name clients
- 22 paid holidays (excluding statutory holidays)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme incl. life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Company nights out
- Free Car Parking
What we’d like to see…
If this sounds like a great fit, then please get in touch by sending the following:
- Cover letter outlining why you feel you meet the essential and desirable criteria.
- An up to date CV detailing your qualifications and experience.