We are proud and excited to announce that Commerce for Community Server 2008 is now available for download.
The past two months have been quite busy. Feature requests for Commerce are coming in fast and we're responding to them as quickly as possible. This new version of Commerce is a significant step forward and we owe the Community Server development team a big Thank You for delivering a terrific Community Server release. The new version of Commerce integrates seamlessly into CS 2008.
Improvements to Commerce include the following:
- A new sales report shows sales by product and sales by manufacturer
- You can now offer subscriptions having a trial period that differs from the renewal period (e.g., trial period for 14 days with a paid renewal every 30 days)
- The shop dashboard now shows the number of product views
- New shop themes are compatible with the CS Hawaii and Calypso themes
- The Authorize.net payment gateway now supports trial subscriptions
- In the Control Panel, we've added some miscellaneous improvements to the product maintenance screens
- Improved caching and performance
We believe that you should be able to generate revenue with your community and we believe that Commerce for CS 2008 will help you do it! If you're new to Commerce download a trial now.
Sean Winstead CEO